Browse our buffet of weekly episodes
We continue our commentary and discussion on Jordan B. Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, and in this episode we discuss socializing children out of the “terrible twos” and we review Dr. Peterson’s 5 disciplinary principles (RULE 5 / Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them).
We continue our 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos miniseries, and this week we discuss the harm in excessive self-critical social media comparisons and the powerful concept of incremental self-improvement (RULE 4 / Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today).
"Our mission is to democratize knowledge by sharing
underrated social, scientific
and international viewpoints affecting us in
the Information Era."
- Dennis and Jasmin
- Education reform – home schooling, Montessori, Waldorf, free university, online university
- The ever-growing polarization of political ideologies – SJWs vs. alt-right, echo chambers, tribalism
- Real nutrition, fitness and your DNA – sugar epidemic, gut bacteria, inflammation
- Cities made for people – Europe vs. the Americas, cars vs. transit, urban jungle vs. suburbia
- Discussions about outdated laws – alcohol, cannabis, voting age
- New interpretations about religion – critical thinking, meta physics, holism
- The language of relationships and marriage – long-distance, cross-cultural and online
- Navigating bureaucracy and government reform – immigration to Germany and Canada, living abroad