Browse our buffet of weekly episodes
We’re halfway through our Jordan B. Peterson’s 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos book review/discussion series. In this episode, we chat about how suffering is a part of the human condition and how we confront it using stoicism and individual responsibility (RULE 6 / Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world).
"Our mission is to democratize knowledge by sharing
underrated social, scientific
and international viewpoints affecting us in
the Information Era."
- Dennis and Jasmin
- Education reform – home schooling, Montessori, Waldorf, free university, online university
- The ever-growing polarization of political ideologies – SJWs vs. alt-right, echo chambers, tribalism
- Real nutrition, fitness and your DNA – sugar epidemic, gut bacteria, inflammation
- Cities made for people – Europe vs. the Americas, cars vs. transit, urban jungle vs. suburbia
- Discussions about outdated laws – alcohol, cannabis, voting age
- New interpretations about religion – critical thinking, meta physics, holism
- The language of relationships and marriage – long-distance, cross-cultural and online
- Navigating bureaucracy and government reform – immigration to Germany and Canada, living abroad