Browse our buffet of weekly episodes
Join us this week as we talk about empirical evidence for birthday-dependent personalities, the eerie predominance of naturally occurring inequality within our universe and a psychedelic substance that our bodies produce, known as N,N-Dimethyltryptamine (DMT).
We’re back! After our three-month podcasting hiatus we dive into some parent-friendly topics ranging from child-rearing practices in different cultures, the prevalence of bed sharing outside North America and research surrounding the risks and rewards of co-sleeping. Also, with Christmas just 37 days away, we talk about our plan to adopt a traditional Icelandic gift-giving practice called “Jólabókaflóðið”.
"On the Gen Y Chronicles podcast, we distill and share new provoking ideas about important, but underrated topics...
Or sometimes we just shoot the breeze"
- Education reform – home schooling, Montessori, Waldorf, free university, online university
- The ever-growing polarization of political ideologies – SJWs vs. alt-right, echo chambers, tribalism
- Real nutrition, fitness and your DNA – sugar epidemic, gut bacteria, inflammation
- Cities made for people – Europe vs. the Americas, cars vs. transit, urban jungle vs. suburbia
- Discussions about outdated laws – alcohol, cannabis, voting age
- New interpretations about religion – critical thinking, meta physics, holism
- The language of relationships and marriage – long-distance, cross-cultural and online
- Navigating bureaucracy and government reform – immigration to Germany and Canada, living abroad