Browse our buffet of weekly episodes
We continue our discussion of Jordan Peterson’s best-selling book, 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos. This week we provide commentary on the second rule of the book (RULE 2 / Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping).
Welcome to the first Gen Y Chronicles podcast episode of 2019! Join us as we discuss the first rule in Jordan B. Peterson’s best-selling book 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos (RULE 1 / Stand up straight with your shoulders back).
"On the Gen Y Chronicles podcast, we distill and share new provoking ideas about important, but underrated topics...
Or sometimes we just shoot the breeze"
- Education reform – home schooling, Montessori, Waldorf, free university, online university
- The ever-growing polarization of political ideologies – SJWs vs. alt-right, echo chambers, tribalism
- Real nutrition, fitness and your DNA – sugar epidemic, gut bacteria, inflammation
- Cities made for people – Europe vs. the Americas, cars vs. transit, urban jungle vs. suburbia
- Discussions about outdated laws – alcohol, cannabis, voting age
- New interpretations about religion – critical thinking, meta physics, holism
- The language of relationships and marriage – long-distance, cross-cultural and online
- Navigating bureaucracy and government reform – immigration to Germany and Canada, living abroad